NEW : Justin Potts x apéro. exclusive Nihonshu selection now at apéro. !
Following the very successful "Brunch & Fresh Market" focused on fermented products, we are pleased to announce you that we are now serving a selection of Nihonshu currated by Saké sommelier Justin Potts.
This selection was specifically designed for apéro. and is aimed at promoting another vision of Nihonshu based on the notions of terroir and rice variety. Just like wine, these caracteristics are fundamental and play an important role in how alcohol tastes, feels and evolves with time. Indeed, it's not all based on the rice polishing percentage or the region but on a multitude of factors from the rice-field exposition, the composition of its soils, the quality of the water used, the rice variety itself and of course the quality of ferment/yeast used.
Through this selection, we invite you to discover 10 different breweries with distinctive styles from al over Japan.
Please ask our staff for more information !
• Mitobe Shuzo, Yamagata Masamune (水戸部酒造, 山形正宗)
• Miyoshino Jozo, Hanatomoe "Nanzsen" (美吉野醸造, 花巴「南遷」)
• Tsuchida Shuzo, Tsuchida 99 (土田酒造, 土田99)
• Kinoshita Shuzo, Tamagawa "Konotori Label" (木下酒造, 玉川「コウノトリ」ラベル)
• Izumibashi Shuzo, Natsu Yago 13 (泉橋酒造, 夏ヤゴ13)
• Niida Honke, Niida Shizenshu (仁井田本家, にいだしぜんしゅ)
• Kidoizumi Shuzo, Minamoto AFS (木戸泉酒造, 源 純米アフス)
• Takashima Shuzo, Hakuin Masamune (高嶋酒造, 白隠正宗)
• Terada Honke, Daigo no Awa (寺田本家, 醍醐の泡)
• Takahashi Shosaku Shuzoten, Aizu Muzume "Jo" Series (髙橋庄作酒造店, 会津娘「穣」シリーズ)